The NCBW Calendar has the below Taxonomy for its structure.
Action/Event Locations: Will be driven from the location of the Action/Event.
- Please make sure you have a city and zip code
- Please use the proper name of the location, or “Private Residence” or “Public Facility” (rather than Mary’s House)
Event Categories: (What)
- The What: Actions people take
- Postcard Writing
- Phone Banking
- Text Banking
- Town Hall
- Art Action
- Billboard Action
- Bridge Action
Action/Event Calendar Tags: (Why, Who, Where)
- The Why: Result of the Action/Event
- Voter Registration
- Volunteer Recruitment
- Issue Advocacy
- The Whom: What district is the Action/Event for?
- CASoCal – General Southern California Districts
- The Where: In addition to the address city, which county is the Action/Event taking place?
- CA Counties